Apply for Utility Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please come to our Administrative Office located at 401 Pine Ave to apply for services.


New Customers

 To apply for new service, applicants must be at least 18 years of age and provide the following documents:

Residential Customers

  • A driver's license or state ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Lease / Purchase Agreement
  • $200.00 maximum deposit amount

Commercial Customers

  • A driver's license or state ID
  • Lease / Purchase Agreement
  • Occupational Tax Certificate
  • A deposit is required

For information regarding the Ocupational Tax Certificate, please click here.


Transfer Services

Existing customers can call Customer Service at (229) 883-8330 , to transfer service. Your account must be current. Same day service is provided, if requested by 4:00 pm. An additional deposit may be required.


Inspections are required for structures and new construction, if electrical services have been disconnected  for six (6) months or more. Service connection will take more time, if an inspection is needed.


Prior to turning on water service, please ensure all faucets, to include ice makers are turned off. Water services will NOT be turned on, if water is flowing through the meter.

Gas customers must contact a licensed heating and cooling company to have gas turned on and  gas pilot lit.

For additional information, please call Customer Service at (229) 883-8330.