The primary function of the Treasury Division is to manage the collection of all monies due to the City from taxes, permit fees, occupational taxes, ABC cards, taxi permits, solicitor’s permits, adult entertainment permits, special events permits, bonds and fines, Community Development rental collections, false alarm payments, and miscellaneous income. County occupational taxes, alcohol license fees and street improvement assessments are also collected by this division.
- Occupational Tax Certificates
- "New Occupational Tax Certificate Online Information"
- Temporary Business Permit
- Bonds and Fines
- GA Professional License Search
- Environmental Health
- Department of Agriculture
240 Pine Ave., Suite 150
Albany, Ga. 31701