Alcohol Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

It is unlawful for any person to manufacture, distribute, or to sell or offer for sale at wholesale or retail in the City of Albany & Dougherty County.  In order to sell alcoholic beverages you must first have a local Occupational Tax Certificate.   In addition obtain an alcohol license from both the local government and state.  The state license will be processed by the Georgia Department of Revenue.

To apply for local license you must:

1. Be a resident of Dougherty County, or have a local agent.

2. Have a lease agreement for the proposed location.

3. Have Articles  of Incorporation from the Secretary of State (if applies)

Additional Links

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer