OCTOBER 2, 2019
The Board of Commissioners of the City of Albany will be making the following appointment at an upcoming City Commission meeting.
- One appointment to the Chehaw Park Authority to fill an unexpired term ending July, 2021. (Must reside in Albany/Dougherty County or a contiguous county: (Worth, Mitchell, Baker, Calhoun, Terrell, Lee).
Any citizen (from the above noted counties) interested in this appointment should submit a cover letter of interest and resume giving his/her background via fax (229.878.3198), email email@example.com or mail to: Sonja Tolbert, City Clerk*Post Office Box 447*Albany, GA 31702. Questions regarding meeting date/time can be directed to the City Clerk (229-431-2161).
Deadline for submitting information is November 1, 2019
AUGUST 15, 2019
The Albany Board of Commissioners will be making the following appointments:
- One appointment to the Planning Commission to fill unexpired term ending Jan. 2020 (must be resident of Albany/Dougherty County)
- One appointment to the SWGA Regional Commission for unexpired term ending Jan. 2020 (must be City of Albany/Dougherty County resident)
- One appointment to the Utility Board to fill unexpired term ending Jan. 2020 (must be a resident of the City of Albany)
- One appointment to the Albany/Dougherty Land Bank Authority to fill unexpired term ending July, 2021 (see application for qualifications)
- One appointment to the Board of Ethics to fill unexpired term ending Oct. 2020
Any City of Albany/Dougherty County citizen interested in these appointments should submit a letter of interest and brief resume to: Sonja Tolbert, City Clerk and mail to P.O. Box 447, Albany, GA 31702, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 431-2161.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: (OPEN UNTIL FILLED)